But before the ambulance arrived, a number of other injuries happened to this unluck
y boy over and over again. First, he was choked by some poisonous liquid from the
kettle on the cupboard. Then his wrist skin was burnt by electric shock. Finally,
hisankle was cut by a pan.
Fortunately, the boy’s nurse gave him proper temporary treatments according to
his complex symptoms.She mildly squeezed the poisonous liquid out of his throat
and put bandages firmly in place to apply pressure to the ankle wound to stop bleeding.
As for the burn, she used scissors to remove his sleeve, poured a basin of cold water
over the burn to cool it and put her hands on a damp blouse to cover his swollen
tissue tightly. She also inspired his bravery to fight against the unbearable pain. Her
first aid made a vital difference in saving his life. Aceremony was held to honour the
nurse who overcame a variety of barriers to save the boy.