了解对方客户的商品生产主体——工厂——是对外贸易中必不可少的一环。工厂的设备、规模和工人的素质以及决策者的管理能力都决定着以后产品的质量
和信誉。作为索取资料、电话传真问询、浏览网页的必要补充步骤,参观工厂可以让客户最直接、最客观地了解生产方公司,对日后的贸易成功意义重大。
Basic Expressions
1. We look forward to our tour of your plant.
我们盼着参观你们工厂。
2. If it is not too much trouble, we would like to talk to some of the technicians.
如果不是太麻烦的话,我们想与一些技术员谈一谈。
3. We learned a lot about your facilities and the process of wine making.
关于你们的酿酒设备和酿酒过程,我们了解了不少情况。
4. We’re interested in learning about your food-making and pack- aging process.
我们想向你们学习食品加工和包装过程。
5. It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the plant.
谢谢你陪同我参观工厂。
6. You will surely know the products better after the visit.
参观工厂参观后你对我们的产品肯定会更了解。
7. Let me give you this list of departments first.
我先给你这份各个部门的清单。
8. Next to each department is its location and the name of the manager.
在每个部门的旁边都标有其具体位置和经理的姓名。
9. Please let us know when you will be free so that we can arrange the tour for you.
请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好作安排。
10. Does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product?
从原料到成品都是工厂自己生产吗?